2005 Golfing Machine Teaching Summit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
From Joe Daniels, G.S.E.D. and president of The Golfing Machine, LLC ...

2005 Teaching Summit Packed With Education, Recognition and Networking Opportunities

We are set for our 2005 Teaching Summit, December 4th -6th in Birmingham, Alabama.

Our 2005 Teaching Summit Agenda is a full two days of educational classes ranging from lesson planning to discussing the finer points of The Golfing Machine. Starting with a Welcome Reception Sunday evening, there will be a lot of opportunity to learn more about The Golfing Machine, ask questions, and get to know the Authorized Instructor community.

We are excited to bring you a variety of speaker and topics during the Summit. Sally Kelley and Don Shaw -- the two people closest to Homer, will give us insight on the man behind "the little yellow book". Joe Daniels, G.S.E.D. and president of The Golfing Machine, LLC will give you insight on the recent accomplishments and the future of The Golfing Machine.

We will honor Ben Doyle, First Authorized Instructor of The Golfing Machine at a special luncheon where you will hear from many of our Authorized Instructors who he influenced over the years.

Notable presenters during the two days include TNT and CBS Golf Analyst and former PGA Tour Player Bobby Clampett, G.S.E.D., Ben Doyle, G.S.E.D., Brian Manzella, G.S.E.D., and Joe Daniels, G.S.E.D.as well as a number of other presenters will be there to educate you. You will have time in the classroom and on the lesson tee and an opportunity to see teaching products that were developed by some of our own Authorized Instructors for teaching The Golfing Machine concepts to their students.

And, if that isn't enough, there will be a few surprises along the way that will definitely get your attention! This is one meeting you don't want to miss!

"And, if that isn't enough, there will be a few surprises along the way that will definitely get your attention! This is one meeting you don't want to miss!"

This is where Lynn comes in.........

quote:Originally posted by 6bee1dee

I guess Lynn is out of the Joe Daniels picture of the Golfing Machine's future?
Actually, it appears that if anyone is going his own way, it would be Chuck. He has set up his own separate instructor authorization program, no doubt using TGM principles minus the name.

Mathew

Banned

I guess Lynn is out of the Joe Daniels picture of the Golfing Machine's future?

If this is the case then it is really Joe's loss.

He can throw money about all he wants but he will never have it in his heart and soul like Lynn does :).

Brian Manzella

Administrator
I was invited to introduce (and talk about my relationship with) Ben Doyle.

I could not say no.

I was later asked to speak— and even if I was the "last pick in the draft"— I decided to "suit up."

Got it?

I am just speculating. I know that Joe has not been to keen on Lynn’s popularity. A shame.

Matt- nor the soul of Brian M, Ben D and all of us addicted to TGM.

quote:Originally posted by brianman

I was invited to introduce (and talk about my relationship with) Ben Doyle.

I could not say no.

I was later asked to speak— and even if I was the "last pick in the draft"— I decided to "suit up."

Got it?

So would I Brian. I'm glad you have this chance. I only hope Joe takes and answers some tough questions.

And between you and me...everyone else shut their eyes.... I wish Sally could see who really 'owns' Homer's legacy and should be in charge of his work. Without you, Lynn and CE there would be very little TGM anywhere in the world.

If you don't want you don't have to explain, but who is this Joe guy and why is there so much termoil in the TGM teaching community? Can anyone really "own" TGM?

It was just a guess that one of the surprises would be Lynn....thats all............I didn't know of the divide between Joe and stuff like that.........

Joe Daniels bought the publication rights to the book and the right to teach Authorized Instructors. He bought the rights from Sally Kelley with a Dan Elkins but Elkins a year later sold his share. Many are waiting for Joe to do something.

I have got to say some good stuff about Joe, I have just taken my GSEB level 1 class with Joe in Oregon, and he was certainly passionate about TGM, all Joe wants is to take TGM forward.

Steve Khatib

Super Moderator
The truth is Steve Elkington should have bought the book when he was working with Ben. Imagine where it would be now if that happened(wow!).

Poor Sally Kelley she is so frail and really doesnt now how to best protect Hommers work. She would have been trying to do the best thing.

quote:Originally posted by Ian Clark

I have got to say some good stuff about Joe, I have just taken my GSEB level 1 class with Joe in Oregon, and he was certainly passionate about TGM, all Joe wants is to take TGM forward.

I’m sure he is- he would have to be to want to be the copyright owner of the book and head of authorizing instructors.

I will not say there is a divide but I would call it a lack of interest in what Lynn Blake is doing. Do you know what Lynn Blake is doing and has done in regard to spreading interest in The Golfing Machine?

I have emailed Joe several times about AI classes. He has never emailed me back.
Ian, maybe you can help me here. I wanted to know why the 2 Level One classes and after the completion of the first part of Level One – what have you obtained ? How is it different from the second part of Level One? Is there a title that you who earn for part A Level One instruction?

Perhaps when I mentioned Lynn Blake and the workshops he has conducted and how perhaps, just perhaps, Level One part One may already be a level reached by some over the years of personal study and enlightenment from forums conducted by Blake, Evans and Manzella, that a test (for a fee, of course) could be taken and if past and deemed acceptable, you can enroll in Level One part two class. Phew!

When did Level One become two part?

These are the questions I asked a few times via Email and never heard a word.

quote:Originally posted by FOUR BARRELS AUSTRALIAN

The truth is Steve Elkington should have bought the book when he was working with Ben. Imagine where it would be now if that happened(wow!).

Poor Sally Kelley she is so frail and really doesnt now how to best protect Hommers work. She would have been trying to do the best thing.

Is Steve Elkington still a proponent of TGM? I remember seeing posting that he had become disillusioned and had moved on. Can anyone verify, clarify, or terrify, in regard to this?

Steve Elkington is a TGM guy..but now he has ventured back to the Dark Side of the Force....MORAD... working with some of mac's closest disciples ...Mike Bennett and Andy Plummer...BTW Mac was a Homer disciple at one time and credits Homer for getting him through Tour School on the 17th time and teaching him TGM....

quote:Originally posted by Ian Clark

I’m sure he is- he would have to be to want to be the copyright owner of the book and head of authorizing instructors.

I will not say there is a divide but I would call it a lack of interest in what Lynn Blake is doing. Do you know what Lynn Blake is doing and has done in regard to spreading interest in The Golfing Machine?

I have emailed Joe several times about AI classes. He has never emailed me back.
Ian, maybe you can help me here. I wanted to know why the 2 Level One classes and after the completion of the first part of Level One – what have you obtained ? How is it different from the second part of Level One? Is there a title that you who earn for part A Level One instruction?

Perhaps when I mentioned Lynn Blake and the workshops he has conducted and how perhaps, just perhaps, Level One part One may already be a level reached by some over the years of personal study and enlightenment from forums conducted by Blake, Evans and Manzella, that a test (for a fee, of course) could be taken and if past and deemed acceptable, you can enroll in Level One part two class. Phew!

When did Level One become two part?

These are the questions I asked a few times via Email and never heard a word.

Six,

Here's what's ludicrous...Non-Authorized (Annikan)is unauthorized per the TGM Co. and must "start over" per their criteria" along with any person totally unfamiliar with TGM. How does this make sense?

EC

Status
Not open for further replies.