2005 Golfing Machine Teaching Summit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Extensor

I think this is one of the reason why www.thegolfingmachine.com had stop the forum. It meant to be there to dicuss, and help the other to learn TGM.

A good forum should be neutral with zero bias...And should expect everyone on it, giving accurate answer too. Particularly using whatever screen name is not important too....I presume.

Just wondering apart from Brian and obviously Mr. Ian, who knows Joe well enough in order to make a judgement? I never have the chance to meet this Joe guy... but would be interesting to know.

I think it is a good idea, to have all the AI attending the summit, but to be fair. Anyone would have the right to setup a summit, or perhaps Brain can host one next year, or perhaps one in Germany..

quote:Originally posted by 6bee1dee

quote:Originally posted by MizunoJoe

"Are you saying I can't ask?"

What I said was, "Why does he have to answer to you?". Perhaps you're the forum screen name monitor, or perhaps any reference to "Homer Kelley" requires clearance from you.
I asked a question of him, and you tell me I can't, but you can ask me a question. Seems unfair I can't do what you just did.

Since you always seem to butt in I will try get approval of any question or posts I have from now on. What is your email?

quote:Originally posted by mikestloc

that's a brilliant cop out :))

Just wondering Mike.. Are you a good friend of Ben? I think MJ knows what he is talking about. Ben is a good teacher, we all know.. but is all about "horses for courses" Some people find it hard to learn Max trigger delay...and all the top stuff..

Tell me... should we waggle pass the ball or not pass the ball like Ben does?

Sorry everyone.. I had side track this Thread again... just like the others...Let's move back on to some positive stuff about the TGM Summit[}:)][}:)]

quote:Originally posted by anakin

Mr. Extensor

I think this is one of the reason why www.thegolfingmachine.com had stop the forum. It meant to be there to dicuss, and help the other to learn TGM.

I don't know why Joe stopped the forum. He said it was hacked into, etc. But on a site that doesn't allow any right click saves- even to capture an AI's address and phone number. I feel the forum, thanks to Lynn, Patrick and other enlightened machine heads- gave away the ending of the book (per say- LOL). Too much TGM was posted without the need to buy the book. And the book is all Joe really owns besides Authorization of instructors. I think many would like to know what the deal from Sally really is- so some can bring TGM into the 21st century and really introduce it to millions worldwide.

yes, i would consider myself friends with ben....and the waggle can be any way you like....ben likes it to go to the ball - not past it, like you noted

Status
Not open for further replies.