1. Let's say you were gonna put this swing into your "matrix" thingie....what adjustments if any would you make to make it more "efficient"?
2. Not a power swing but what would you do to ramp up the "power"? More jumping/elevating the c.p.?
3. I see some similarity to Stricker's swing here too....the backswing pivot lines look a lot like Venturi too.....
4. What if this swing had less "arm travel" at the top...and we had a club that was more "on plane" to "laid off" looking than the across the line with more arm travel...what would be the implications? Destruction? Workable?
WHY I POSTED THIS SWING AND ANALYSIS:
1. Most face/path control, i.e. STRAIGHTEST golfer I ever saw play and he DID NOT:
2. Low rate of face rotation to the ball.
3. Any significant amount of so-called "LAG."
4. No real jump OR parametric acceleration.
5. Lots of shifting and head movement.
6. So-called unstable legs.
7. Swung left with the best of them.
He could FLAT play.