Kevin Shields teeing it up on the Nationwide Tour today

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the Mylan Classic, playing with the King's Grandson.....good luck Kevin and thanks for your great contributions to the forum over the past few years!

nationwide live scoring.....

4.50 tee time

Live Scoring >>>>>>> Mylan Classic Leaderboard - PGATOUR.com

Driving Distance 280.0 -- Tot. Dist. - 1,120 Tot. Drvs. - 4
Driving Accuracy Percentage 57.14% -- Fwys Hit - 16 Poss. Fwys - 28
Greens in Regulation Percentage 66.67% -- Greens Hit - 24 # Holes - 36
Putting Average 1.875 -- GIR Putts - 45 Greens Hit - 24
Birdie Average 3.00 -- # Birdies - 6 Tot. Rnds. - 2
Scoring Average (Actual) 74.00 -- Tot. strks - 148 Tot. Rnds. - 2
Sand Save Percentage 100.00% -- # Saves - 1 # Bunkers - 1
Total Driving 1,998 -- Total rank from stats 1 & 2
All-Around Ranking 1,970 -- Total rank from stats 1-8
Par Breakers 16.67% -- #Bird/Eagl - 6 #Holes - 36
Putts Per Round 31.00 -- Tot. Putts - 62 Tot. Rnds. - 2

Kevin Shields

Super Moderator
So far so good. My swing thoughts today were Slack backswing, separate the left side from the right,push out extensor action at the top then close the gap, bend the left wrist thru impact, knees together at the finish.....

Just kidding, i just got up and hit it today.

Played a number of times with Sam. He is every bit the gentleman his Grandpa is, very fun to play with.

You had me going lol...too funny! Good playing and have fun and enjoy yourself as we all get a little playing vicariously through you.

Steve

Btw now that you are done playing for the day you can catch up on the release thread, probably another 20 pages since you teed off. Lol.

Nice Job Kevin...Just go out and have fun and enjoy the time away from teaching and being able to play inside the ropes.

So far so good. My swing thoughts today were Slack backswing, separate the left side from the right,push out extensor action at the top then close the gap, bend the left wrist thru impact, knees together at the finish.....

Just kidding, i just got up and hit it today.

Played a number of times with Sam. He is every bit the gentleman his Grandpa is, very fun to play with.

Great sand save shot from the bunker on #18 (your #9)! :) Damn, that looked scary. [For the rest of you guys.. Kevin severly short-sided himself fairly close to the leading edge of the bunker.. very little green to work with.. the pin was on a 'plateau'.. miss it long and it's worse than *oops*, way long and it's over the green.]

See you tomorrow AM for the start of 2nd round. No way am I getting there by 7:30!

Last edited:

Jwat

New
I only caught about an hour of it and didn't see him, but tomorrow I will be recording so hopefully we get to see a couple of shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.