Kevin Shields teeing it up on the Nationwide Tour today

Status
Not open for further replies.
A buddy of mine has a lesson with Kevin tomorrow, if he misses the cut. I told him that I hoped his lesson was cancelled!!!! Those of us in the Pittsburgh area have known of Kevin's ability for years. Even my friend wasn't counting on having the lesson. Couldn't get time off to watch him today, so I'm REALLY pulling for him to be playing on the weekend so I can watch on Sat and Sunday.

SHOT...........................-1 might be correct......but how about the other line

OREGON....-2 WITH LSU..................

We had a pretty good showing in that stadium before Howard. I'm betting the other way.

Will the Gators be able to handle Florida Atlantic?:D

Birdie on 18, easily makes the cut....way to go Kevin!!!! Very impressive for a full time teacher with little time to practice!

scorekeeper

We had a pretty good showing in that stadium before Howard. I'm betting the other way.

Will the Gators be able to handle Florida Atlantic?:D

I like lsu in this game.......but i aslo liked the EDSEL...so don;t go by me.....................

FLORIDA.....NOT Florida this year..............would be a great win for FAU

PS..................I DID NOT SEE KEVINS PUTT ON 18 FOR BIRDIE................BUT TO KEVIN.....AND ALL HERE...IT WAS AS BIG AS KEEGAN BRADLEYS WAS TO HIM..............GOOD ON YOU..KEVIN

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.