Manzella grip and anti slice drill results

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:Originally posted by efnef

The words above are spoken like a true idiot of the highest order. Someone whose neighbors wishes would move to another part of the state, preferably the back woods where he could be in his best and most natural element with the other ill-tempered animals and away from civil human beings. What a joke.
[/quote]

Nah. . . that's just Simple Motion (Eminem's old FGI handle) gone off his medications again. Time to bump up the Lithium dose. ;)
[/quote]

LOL, I remember Simple, that he truely is. Sorry I waisted my time on him. Its best to just ignore anyone who admittedly claims to be "simple"

You typed a one sentence response and you had to edit it. I dont think you are in any position to be judging what a true idiot is.

quote:Originally posted by benhogan54

I think Eminem's dildo is so long that every night when he puts it in his ass, he tends to chip away at part of the brain.

How can you possibly have to edit a one sentence response?

One hand on the #$%^, and one on the keyboard makes for messy spelling. :D

Eminem

Banned
quote:Originally posted by benhogan54

I think Eminem's tends to chip away at part of the brain.

How can you possibly have to edit a one sentence response?

Thats because I tried to put it all his text in a quote and it wasn't until I posted that I realised because of his errors I could not put his incorrect quotes in my correct quote....

So I edited it....

-----------------------

On a word of warning to anyone here

Whenever I wanted I could take about 10 mins of my time and bring this forum down and I do not mean some big long threads that I did on Justins site. I mean a full blown out DOS attack where noone will be able to talk to each other. You obviously don't know what im capable of....you and your buddys have the audastity to talk to me this way....

Perhaps you don't know who I am - I am your worst nightmare and I can spoil everyones fun, so stay and shut up... simple

quote:
On a word of warning to anyone here

Whenever I wanted I could take about 10 mins of my time and bring this forum down and I do not mean some big long threads that I did on Justins site. I mean a full blown out DOS attack where noone will be able to talk to each other. You obviously don't know what im capable of....you and your buddys have the audastity to talk to me this way....

Perhaps you don't know who I am - I am your worst nightmare and I can spoil everyones fun, so stay and shut up... simple

Having been in networking for 9 years I know where you are right now based on your IP address. I can assure you you are now being monitored and any "activities" from you will now be reported. Your little CCNA class has only taught you the little things junior. I can spoof you and then when the FBI gets done with you you will never own a computer again.

Do you really have the skills to play this game?

Do you want to test ME?

Eminem

Banned
[
Obviously you know absolutely nothing because if you knew my IP and traced it back to my ISP (although I browse through a proxy) you would find I don't live in the USA thus no FBI ....:D

Secondly you also obviously know nothing because you cannot get my IP from here unless you crack and how you going to do that if I kill it....????

ps I wouldn't bother trying a brute force attempt on here Ive already tried.... run over 250,000 passwords over the login page and Ive got pretty good high yield lists....I usually break passwords about 50% of the time ....:(

eminem.....your computer skills are surely better than your awful golf swing....maybe you should try another sport...one where you can potentially become average - like javelin catching

quote:Originally posted by Eminem

Funny how someone with 3 posts remembers a post over a month a half ago....

Great gift.. I remember just about everything I read...

Your level of networking only begins to break the surface... You need to study far deeper in how frames and packets are generated from that computer in your parent's house.

You would be better off putting all this energy into postive areas of your life.

Eminem

Banned
quote:Originally posted by newlydad

Your level of networking only begins to break the surface... You need to study far deeper in how frames and packets are generated from that computer in your parent's house.

You would be better off putting all this energy into postive areas of your life.

Or how about that your full of **** and you are really someone else.....hence using an alias....

quote:Originally posted by newlydad

I knew it...You do belong in the back-woods and away from humans...idiot.

Or how about that your full of **** and you are really someone else.....hence using an alias....

quote:[

I no one else. Same name in multiple boards.

Are you the real eminem? Have you ever had an original thought?

Eminem

Banned
quote:Originally posted by mikestloc

eminem.....your computer skills are surely better than your awful golf swing....maybe you should try another sport...one where you can potentially become average - like javelin catching

The difference between me and you is time, nothing else. I don't aspire to be on the PGA tour nor teach golf, I see golf as a project which I do reasonably well considering I only go out and swing now maybe once every fortnight because I have much more urgent priorities.

You had a dream of being on the tour but hey YOU DIDN'T MAKE IT.

So you dedicated yourself to something that you didn't achieve and you have the cheek to say that because your swing is better than mine that you have a certain ego about it. Well let me tell you something you condescending prick, I will achieve my life goals and you will never achieve yours....

HA HA HA HA HA :D

Happy Dreams

Perhaps you can go home and put on the legend of bagger vance video and then try to find the field....unfortunately for you that field is wastehigh in

quote:Originally posted by mikestloc

The difference between me and you is time, nothing else. I don't aspire to be on the PGA tour nor teach golf, I see golf as a project which I do reasonably well considering I only go out and swing now maybe once every fortnight because I have much more urgent priorities.

You had a dream of being on the tour but hey YOU DIDN'T MAKE IT.

So you dedicated yourself to something that you didn't achieve and you have the cheek to say that because your swing is better than mine that you have a certain ego about it. Well let me tell you something you condescending prick, I will achieve my life goals and you will never achieve yours....

HA HA HA HA HA :D

Happy Dreams

Perhaps you can go home and put on the legend of bagger vance video and then try to find the field....unfortunately for you that field is wastehigh in

Urgent priorities. . . yeah, sure. I can imagine what kind of zero agenda a loser like you has. Pathetic souls like you eventually wind up in a psych ward.

Status
Not open for further replies.