My battle with "Over the Top"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leek

New
Last year I suggested the same drill and Brian told me I was wrong and worse. Now suddenly the same drill when suggested by Brian is ok.
Koolaid please.

Interesting, I checked every one of your 92 posts and didn't find your suggestion anywhere. I did find one interesting post though:

95% of the time, an open clubface-sorry, I have to disagree with that. The position of the clubface is never a determinant of swing path. Swing path may be a determinant of clubface position but not the reverse.
In the world of traditional teachings, we believe taking the club too inside on the backswing and/or allowing the right hand to dominate the downswing creates an out to in swing path.
I just wanted to see what the Manzella world would say; now I know.
So long folks, I am deleting the forum from my bookmarks. Useless and not worth the effort.

And a very good response:

Bye Bye

It's obvious you don't need us then because i guess all the people who come from states away (not including a few from other countries) who come to see Manzella Academy Instructors must all be brainwashed and none of us know what we're doing ;)

Go troll somewhere else. You've been banned in a number of other forums. You obviously don't like the members here. Why stay where there's no fun for you?

And since you are not a PGA pro, nor anything close to that, why quote the "world of traditional teachings" when you aren't a part of that world?

Last edited:
2mmcow9.jpg

I've seen this swing on another forum, and I believe you change the arc a bit after impact by swinging TOO much left. You might need to be (like Freddy) who lines up open but swings to the right.

Last edited:
I think it LOOKS great..........like Ernie Els as I told him.

He says he is not compressing it though...........flipping it.

I don't see how some NSA-type stuff and Flipper couldn't help.....if you think of it as training.

Once again...awaiting face-on if you can get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.