OT - March Madness Challenge? A Manzella group?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have 3 out of four final four teams left. I bet against Kentucky though and I'm starting to think that was a mistake.

Yeah, that may have been a boo-boo.

BTW, considering what we know know about how the clubhead acts during impact, I find your sig to be quite profound. Well done Robert Tyre.

Someone better put Dukey Vitale on suicide watch. LOVE IT!

duke-vitale.jpg

OMG!!!! You are too much.

Holding a slim lead over Mike, the only problem I have is I picked the national champion with my heart and not my brain, my brain said to pick Kentucky my heart said go with the Spartans.

I see at least 6 guys still in the hunt or more... the thing to look at is total points now plus total points still available. It's gonna get get real interesting if someone other than Michigan State or Kentucky wins it all.

Geez, I'm about where I normally am during a golf tournament.. in the lower portion and sinking!! :( And.. getting my clock cleaned by a youngster! (No offense meant, MileSTLOC Entry 2. I've been out-driven by youngsters that aren't even a teenager yet!)

Note to self.. Next time, think this whole contest thingy aaaalllll the way through before deciding to award $$.. the object is to at least have a good chance to win something.. just sayin'.

Last edited:
Sparty's head is hanging low today, *sigh*....To be honest MSU didn't have the talent to hang with the top teams in the tourny, we get deep into the tourny most years because of a great coach he gets the most out of average players....It looks like my dreams of holding up the first Manzella bracket trophy is gone unless Kentucky gets upset, go Indiana!

Holding a slim lead over Mike, the only problem I have is I picked the national champion with my heart and not my brain, my brain said to pick Kentucky my heart said go with the Spartans.

I might as well have picked with my heart and taken IU tonight over Kentucky. Go HOOOOSIERS!

By the way, Mike 2 entry is my 8 year old son who picked the chalks all the way through - no upsets. He is civic minded and he will be donating his winnings (in the outside chance that he wins) after he takes a little out to pay for his new big barrel bat :)

*This close* to a MAJOR bracket buster.. UNC will go down.. soon. Of course, as a Dukie... :):):)

I have UNC losing to Kansas. :):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.