OT - March Madness Challenge? A Manzella group?

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and don't forget BIG hands. Took this one last night especially for you. :p

You're slowly running out of avatars. :)

Last edited:
I'm glad you got to share the game with your daughter....If OSU looses tonight I'm mathematically out so then I won't route against Kentucky anymore.

Walking out of the Dome today, I felt some tightness in the achilles. I'm going to error on the side of caution and go ahead and pull out of the bracket contest.

This has nothing to do with my standings in the bracket. Just trying to be judicious.

Walking out of the Dome today, I felt some tightness in the achilles. I'm going to error on the side of caution and go ahead and pull out of the bracket contest.

This has nothing to do with my standings in the bracket. Just trying to be judicious.
Haterade taste bitter today?

Well I didn't win. I don't usually watch or pay attention anymore to college basketball I have just lost interest but this was fun, a big thanks to Kglenncole for setting this up and putting up the prize money, much appreciated. Matt Forell.

Looks like 94Monarch1 has the inside track if Kentucky wins.. Jared Willerson if Kansas wins.

~2 more hours to start. Good luck to both.

I like my chances. As I said before if my entry wins please donate the money to The First Tee. Thanks for doing this Glenn.

I like my chances. As I said before if my entry wins please donate the money to The First Tee. Thanks for doing this Glenn.

Should you win, I'd rather give you the $$ so you can donate.. my Company doesn't need the contribution deduction, nor do I want the 'honor'.

I could think of a few other organizations in addition to First Tee.. David Toms Foundation.. Troops First Foundation.

Last edited:
Congrats to 94Monarch for winning the Manzella Brackett Challenge and $500.00 Prize!!!

As you can see, the final results were fairly close.

Top 4:
1. 94Monarch - 1,490 points
2. MikeGranato - 1,410 points
3. alocirga - 1,400 points
4. GLENNC (Me!) - 1,390 points

Thanks to all for playing.

Now, it's time to see how we do in the David Toms MASTERS Pool.

Last edited:

ZAP

New
Thanks for putting up the contest in the first place. It made March Madness even more fun than usual! Remind me to buy you a beverage when I see you next!

Status
Not open for further replies.