OT - March Madness Challenge? A Manzella group?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you to Glenn for doing the pool and I will assure you that I will donate all the monies back to good causes. The First tee and David Toms Foundation being two of them

Thanks Again

Thank you to Glenn for doing the pool and I will assure you that I will donate all the monies back to good causes. The First tee and David Toms Foundation being two of them

Thanks Again

You are very welcome.. $500 just sent.

I truly enjoyed March Madness this year even though my two teams (WVU, undergrad; Duke, grad school) crashed and burned in the 1st Round (one of them much to the delight of a certain Manzella Forum participant... to who I say, "Laettner, baby!" :)). I watched more games than ever.

You da man, Glenn! Thanks again for doing all the work and for putting up all the money.

Have you told 94 yet that that's a $500 gift certificate to the WVU campus bookstore?

Much appreciated Glenn!

Mike are you out couch shopping? I thought maybe yours went up in flame the other night. ;)

You da man, Glenn! Thanks again for doing all the work and for putting up all the money.

Have you told 94 yet that that's a $500 gift certificate to the WVU campus bookstore?

WVU has a bookstore? Can they even read? Who knew? :eek: You are sooo bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.