S. E. C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, indeed. Big 10 is the conference of slow and can't hang.

Kind of like other golf forums that think they know, but don't.

558526_3841149661392_674860048_n.jpg

Jared Willerson

Super Moderator
My diploma says University of Tennessee, and I loathe Alabama but its funny to see Michigan get smashed by the Tide, especially after my boy Peyton got robbed by that do nothing DB from UM back in the day.

P.S. M*CH*G*N is SEVERELY over rated. Last year they played 8 home games, lost 2 of 4 away games (at Michigan State, at Iowa), barely beat the weakest team in the BCS that had no business being there (Va. Tech), and let the weakest offensive Ohio State team in over 20 years put 34 on them at the big house (AND they were 3 slight overthrows by a true freshman from losing that game by 14 points).

My diploma says University of Tennessee, and I loathe Alabama but its funny to see Michigan get smashed by the Tide, especially after my boy Peyton got robbed by that do nothing DB from UM back in the day.

Yep, there it is, Tennessee. A squad that has not been relevant in a decade and not even the best team in its own state.

Yep, there it is, Tennessee. A squad that has not been relevant in a decade and not even the best team in its own state.

Oddly enough, Tennessee has the same number of BCS Championships as the entire Big 10... uno.

And they didn't need a phantom pass interference call to get theirs. :p

Oddly enough, Tennessee has the same number of BCS Championships as the entire Big 10... uno.

As a man birthed of Commonwealth Blue and White you should ashamed. Hatfield....McCoy, what's wrong with you?

Love that SEC. Best place for a player to earn a salary and get a good edgumacation. Anything for a win I guess.

Also, if THIS play had been called correctly there would have been no need for overtime, OSU would have run out the clock and won in regulation.

Love that SEC. Best place for a player to earn a salary and get a good edgumacation. Anything for a win I guess.

Pump the brakes there ChaCha. :) The Big 10 has completely EARNED the right NOT to travel on the high road. How many teams are currently on probation? How many players are currently involved in criminal matters? Between things like the "Joe Paterno Trophy" and the "Legends and the Leaders", now might not be a good time to throw stones. :eek:

Also, if THIS play had been called correctly there would have been no need for overtime, OSU would have run out the clock and won in regulation.

Are you talking about that block in the back to prevent the sack? :p

It's not interference if the balls not catchable.

Thank God for college football. It eliminates Saturday crowds at golf courses. If Marx had lived long enough he might have changed his mind about what really is the opiate of the masses.

and if Ted Ginns teamates didn't celebrate like they won the game after the opening kickoff as if they had hit the 8-ball in on the break they might've been able to stay within 20 points.

Go Gators!

Have fun with Urban "family man" Meyer.... Some retirement that was...........No Tebow, No Trophies

Pump the brakes there ChaCha. :) The Big 10 has completely EARNED the right NOT to travel on the high road. How many teams are currently on probation? How many players are currently involved in criminal matters? Between things like the "Joe Paterno Trophy" and the "Legends and the Leaders", now might not be a good time to throw stones. :eek:

How many B1G schools have been caught paying players? How many accusations of schools paying players have there been? Now ask the same questions about the SEC.

Are you talking about that block in the back to prevent the sack? :p

It's not interference if the balls not catchable.

The problem is, it wasn't P.I. on Gamble on they play I pointed out, it was defensive holding. And he actually caught the ball but they completely missed it. I don't see the block in the back, I'll look again. The point is, there are missed or weird calls in every game.

Watch this sequence and tell me who is the better team.

and if Ted Ginns teamates didn't celebrate like they won the game after the opening kickoff as if they had hit the 8-ball in on the break they might've been able to stay within 20 points.

Go Gators!

Have fun with Urban "family man" Meyer.... Some retirement that was...........No Tebow, No Trophies

I wouldn't expect any less from a jilted lover. No Tebow, NO PROBLEM!

Status
Not open for further replies.