Shrinking Golfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 270. I've lost 25 lbs in the last 2 months and trying to get to MY ideal weight of 210.

Tom,

Im beefy as well. 6'2" 260. I started the South Beach Diet 3 weeks ago and have dropped 15 lbs. I do that combined with olympic type lifts and I use a site called crossfit. It is excellent if you like to work out. What are you doing to get to 210, which is where I would like to be as well? just curious...25 lbs in 2 months is great.

Tom Bartlett

Administrator
Tom,

Im beefy as well. 6'2" 260. I started the South Beach Diet 3 weeks ago and have dropped 15 lbs. I do that combined with olympic type lifts and I use a site called crossfit. It is excellent if you like to work out. What are you doing to get to 210, which is where I would like to be as well? just curious...25 lbs in 2 months is great.

Sugar Busters and Power Tec Workbench leverage gym.

Crossfit's mint. Great intensity and professionally designed. (just do routine posted daily on websote) I want it all but don't want to work out forever so...it's good.

Amen brotha..I looked at alot of different "programs" and crossfit was the most appealing. Get in, do the work, get out...leaves more time to work on my game:)

Just be careful with Crossfit, some of their stuff is not very smart. Many people have suffered injuries. Preforming Olympic style lifts until exhaustion = great chance of injury. Injuries that will add dust to your golf clubs.

Very true curtis...gotta watch it. Im not into the workout till you puke people that do crossfit. It's all about proper form, technique and never pushing yourself so far that those 2 things are ever in jeopardy.

Oh ya for sure...that makes sense. I have a buddy who's in the army and he can be a big by-the-bookER.

I do like to adjust as I feel and to my capabilities.

Guitar Hero

Low Impact Interval Training

Sugar Busters and Power Tec Workbench leverage gym.

Tom,

Check out the X-iser. Xiser Exercise Equipment | Fitness Equipment | Exercise Machines It offers one of the most intense workouts available and you can take it with you on the road. Also there are different levels of exercises so even a couch potato can get started with it. I have put many top athletes on the Xiser and it kicks their butt. Do a 5-10 minute daily interval training session with the X-iser and you will drop body fat so fast you won’t believe it. It is the real deal and will not mess with your golf swing. The daily training I do with the X-iser is one of the keys to my success.

Xiser-Demo Demo

To Better Fitness,

Before 6' 1" 247 lb 33% BF

pureswingmotiongif.gif

After 6' 1" 175 lb 13% BF

john-rover-weaver.jpg

John W Rohan-Weaver CMAI, GSEM, NASM

I was like... wtf.... when did I start that thread... am I sleep forum posting agian???

Ill shrink for you guys, show you a before and after. I guess I have to, if I started this thread;)

John, I'm sorry but that infomercial looking piece of equipment is WAY over priced. You could get much more, for much less, AND be more productive. Productive meaning better workout for your entire body, head to toe. JMO

Looks like what I've been hunting for....

Ordering one today!

Tom,

Check out the X-iser. Xiser Exercise Equipment | Fitness Equipment | Exercise Machines It offers one of the most intense workouts available and you can take it with you on the road. Also there are different levels of exercises so even a couch potato can get started with it. I have put many top athletes on the Xiser and it kicks their butt. Do a 5-10 minute daily interval training session with the X-iser and you will drop body fat so fast you won’t believe it. It is the real deal and will not mess with your golf swing. The daily training I do with the X-iser is one of the keys to my success.

Xiser-Demo Demo

To Better Fitness,

Before 6' 1" 247 lb 33% BF

pureswingmotiongif.gif

After 6' 1" 175 lb 13% BF

john-rover-weaver.jpg

John W Rohan-Weaver CMAI, GSEM, NASM

Status
Not open for further replies.