Trackman Newsletter 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking more along the competitor lines, like FS being more feasible a reason to show/explain the error margins and explain differing ball flights. "They" have no market share. :rolleyes:

Pretty correct in your thinking and your application of common sense to the reason behind the newsletter. But as you can imagine, "they" have a massive problem with my earlier state because someone "heard from people who work closely with the company" (not at the company) that "they" are the reason.

In a small little group (myself, 4 other people, 3 being high profile teaching professionals) on the show floor, Fredrik Tuxen was asked point blank if "they" had anything to do with the newsletter. Without hesitation, he said absolutely not and then went into even more detail about what was covered in the newsletter and why it was written.

Trackman deals with every major OEM's R&D departments, deals with the PGA Tour with their data collection, deals with over 80 touring professionals, deals with several of the top independent researchers and teaching professionals across the globe, and deals with new developments from their competitors... yet somehow "they" feel like they have an effect on company strategy and product development???? Alrighty then.

But please, reserve the right to not believe me (who was there), the person who asked the question (who was there), or the writer of the newsletter/inventor of the product. I'm sure the sources close to the company have the real inside scoop to what really happened.

Last edited:
I was recently told that PGA Tour players who have a drive/hold release don't need "exquisite timing." Now we all have a chance to play golf professionally if we just drive/hold since timing is now removed from the equation to play golf at an elite level. :)

This is a bigger gaffe than the screw up the graphs of AMM3D. He has no clue how to play golf at a high level and just exposed his ignorance. These guys have horrible timing so if they can remove timing from the equation they think they'll have a shot. The trouble is golf isn't played on the internet!!!

I was recently told that PGA Tour players who have a drive/hold release don't need "exquisite timing." Now we all have a chance to play golf professionally if we just drive/hold since timing is now removed from the equation to play golf at an elite level. :)

These guys have horrible timing so if they can remove timing from the equation they think they'll have a shot.

That concept of "having the clubface square to ball/target longer will make you hit the ball straighter more often" has been around for probably as long as golf has been played. Not proud to admit, but I got suckered into the Moe Norman "Natural Golf" swing for about a year when I first started playing for that very concept. That concept (not rotating the clubface closed) is also probably a major contributor why I continued to have clubface issues until finding Brian.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
I used the example of Dustin Johnson's left wrist going from arched to bent all week in Orlando.

Couldn't find anyone who didn't understand....

Status
Not open for further replies.