TIGER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does he always have a crappy start...always bogey the first holes.

that's mental that's all mental. what i would tell him is just get it into the fairway even if you hit it 240yds off the tee and it is a 490 par 4.

dial it back and hit the fairway and build from there. i think its in his last 11 rounds he has bogeyed the 1st hole 9 times.

crazy!

Well Como was at the event today. Also read on another site that someone else talked to Como and he said there was no truth to the rumor. Tiger played pretty well again today.

it's after the pga championship you have to look at. would make no sense to say anything else until after that event

even though tiger is playing well i still say como is done. time will tell.

nice to see tiger playing well though.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
This rumor is based on ABSOLUTELY NOTHING....just someone SAYING they heard stuff....

SO MANY PEOPLE desperately pulling against Chris and Tiger.

We'll see, huh?

This rumor is based on ABSOLUTELY NOTHING....just someone SAYING they heard stuff....

SO MANY PEOPLE desperately pulling against Chris and Tiger.

We'll see, huh?

i'm not pulling against tiger or chris. if tiger thinks he needs chris then he'll keep him.

the rumor is based on SOMETHING... reliable sources have said...

we will see.

i'm not pulling against tiger or chris. if tiger thinks he needs chris then he'll keep him.

the rumor is based on SOMETHING... reliable sources have said...

we will see.

WhyTF would he get rid of him if he's starting to play well? And BTW I hope CC is getting a ton of money He deserves, success or no success.

WhyTF would he get rid of him if he's starting to play well? And BTW I hope CC is getting a ton of money He deserves, success or no success.

depends on how much chris has helped him. chris' input over the last 9 months could have only been 5%. i don't know how much of the way tiger is swinging right now is because of chris. if it's a lot then of course he stays otherwise...bye.

Last edited:
Brian, is there any chance Chris leaves Tiger? Everyone knows Tiger doesn't really listen, surely this isn't how Chris wants him to swing the club? I mean Tiger must be swinging 8 degrees in to out on these drives he's hitting right and left today and it's really a very quick fix. I can't believe an instructor with Como's knowledge can't fix it in a few minutes.

tiger +3 through 11 tick tock for como.

it's all about results. hitting it good on the range and then crazy on the first tee over and over again .....como has to fix that. if tiger doesn't want to listen you have to find a way to make him if you can't.... bye.

Brian, is there any chance Chris leaves Tiger? Everyone knows Tiger doesn't really listen, surely this isn't how Chris wants him to swing the club? I mean Tiger must be swinging 8 degrees in to out on these drives he's hitting right and left today and it's really a very quick fix. I can't believe an instructor with Como's knowledge can't fix it in a few minutes.

lol... no chance whatsoever... lol

Brian Manzella

Administrator
The rumor was based on A PURE D GUESS since Chris was taking care of business back home early this week but has been there since Thursday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.