Kevin Shields - PGA National Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone just help me a bit.

How many days? How many holes? Top 20 goes to the major?? thx

PS When does it finish?

PSS Good luck Kevin

Where are you guys seeing all this?? I tuned in, and all they were showing was the Met Section/Mike Smalls Tournament.

C'mon, TGC.

Last edited:
Where are you guys seeing all this?? I tuned in, and all they were showing was the Met Section/Mike Smalls Tournament.

C'mon, TGC.

TGC only showed both birdies - #14 live and #18 tape delay. I got to see both 'cuz I have a TV in my office. :cool:

Unfortunately, I'll be in the air tomorrow afternoon on my way to New Orleans and won't be able to watch. :mad:

Yes, to see BManz.

C'mon, TGC.

Yeah the only thing I saw was his 2 birds and his name on the leaderboard. They showed more of the guys down closer to the PGA Champ. cut line.

Kevin Shields

Super Moderator
Thanks, guys. Had a couple really bad breaks today. Hit one Down the right side of the fairway on 3 and it got stuck in an overhanging limb of a Cypress tree and never came down. Then on 12 I hit a good approach, tried to one hop it up since over was dead and it hit a sprinkler head a bounded over. Still hung in there so I'm pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.