Kevin Shields - PGA National Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, guys. Had a couple really bad breaks today. Hit one Down the right side of the fairway on 3 and it got stuck in an overhanging limb of a Cypress tree and never came down. Then on 12 I hit a good approach, tried to one hop it up since over was dead and it hit a sprinkler head a bounded over. Still hung in there so I'm pleased.
Great job, Kevin. Positive thoughts headed your way! :)

After watching three hours of DVR'd play from today, I really like Kevin's threesome for the final round. Quality professionals. Gonna be a great day!

Hit one Down the right side of the fairway on 3 and it got stuck in an overhanging limb of a Cypress tree and never came down. Then on 12 I hit a good approach, tried to one hop it up since over was dead and it hit a sprinkler head a bounded over.

so bogus! way to power through, sounds like the course owes you a couple make-up calls tomorrow.

Woke up this morning at 4am as usual, flipped on the Sony (it was already on the GC),
big yawn and stretch, and low and behold...there's Kevin Shields holing a hard breaking
birdie putt on 18. What a way to wake up! Nice putt Kevin. Knock 'em dead today!!

Status
Not open for further replies.