OCTOBER 24, 2006 — 7:00 EDT — LIVE THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Brian,

I don't know about anyone else but I have a hard time trying to sign on right now. It asks for a log in then doesn't accept it. Takes me quite a few tries to get to get logged in.

Also, did you get my swing sequence?

Damon Lucas

Super Moderator
I worked with Chuck Hogan for awhile beginning in 92 to help me get prepared for Tour School. Also had one session with Bob Rotella (spent 2 1/2 days at his home) in early 98 prior to my last season.

Bruce

What did they say that helped?
How long did it last?
Why did you stop doing it?

Old Memorial? Private

Brian

If you can get an invite I'd be happy to give it a try. I did a quick search and its a private course.

I belong to Bloomingdale but letting the membership expire this month.

PChandler

CH was very much into 'visualization' and 'target processing' for all aspects of the game - almost no mechanics. I credit Chuck with helping me believe that I could play well enough to play on the Sr Tour and as a result getting thru Q School"

BR was "process" oriented as opposed to "results'.

Not much from either of them on "how to".

Just a weekend player now - just have to find a way out of this putting mess I have been if since mid 2005. Strike it well enough to shoot a fair # of rounds in the 60's, but do not get the job done when I hit it close.

Bruce

Brian Manzella

Administrator
CH was very much into 'visualization' and 'target processing' for all aspects of the game - almost no mechanics. I credit Chuck with helping me believe that I could play well enough to play on the Sr Tour and as a result getting thru Q School"

BR was "process" oriented as opposed to "results'.

Not much from either of them on "how to".

Just a weekend player now - just have to find a way out of this putting mess I have been if since mid 2005. Strike it well enough to shoot a fair # of rounds in the 60's, but do not get the job done when I hit it close.

Bruce

CH: Chuck Hogan?

BR: ??

Status
Not open for further replies.