OCTOBER 24, 2006 — 7:00 EDT — LIVE THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
...and...

A fairly low handicapper, hit it better than he EVER DID before..,

and ya know what?

HE thought it (the lesson) was "A lot to work on"!!

I was wondering what your opinion was Brian on the frequency and moi matched clubs. You mentioned that you played with them for years. But now don't.

Acc # 1

Brian,
Could not releasing accumulator #1 lead to not being able to "Follow the Yellow Brick Road" and also a bit of a "chicken wing" or have you found these to not have any relationship?

Jim S.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
I was wondering what your opinion was Brian on the frequency and moi matched clubs. You mentioned that you played with them for years. But now don't.

I hit 'em great.

I just didn't like what the guy who did them for me was doing with his company.

I may switch back.

There is a AI who does a good job doing them.

There is a local A.I who does them close to me. He made up a couple of clubs for me to try. Only got them this week so I can hardly try them. Grrrr. Winter is here and I went to the range. It was so cold I could hardly hit anything :(

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Brian,
Could not releasing accumulator #1 lead to not being able to "Follow the Yellow Brick Road" and also a bit of a "chicken wing" or have you found these to not have any relationship?

Jim S.

Hmmm.....

Depends on the Plane Line choice.

All the "YELLOW BRICK ROAD" is, is a STRAIGHT plane line.

Are you talking about 10-5-E?

Hmmm.....

Depends on the Plane Line choice.

All the "YELLOW BRICK ROAD" is, is a STRAIGHT plane line.

Are you talking about 10-5-E?

I don't know the book that well, just the very basics. I worked on Building Blocks today and I think that at times I tend to not release my right arm, like maybe I think that is sustaining the lag. I worked on releasing my right arm and got very nice results. I would like to video my swing to see if this helped my errors from our meeting a few months ago.

Jim S.

I also discovered from Building Blocks that what seems like "high hands" at impact are actually on plane. When I first started swinging horizontally, I was not staying on plane at what I thought was impact with my hands.

Jim S.

Yellow Brick Road

A little OT here - when I was a kid (long time ago) I had the complete set of the "OZ" books (all hard bound) by Frank Baum.

Gee if I had those now, I could probably afford to spend a day with Brian

Brian Manzella

Administrator
I don't know the book that well, just the very basics. I worked on Building Blocks today and I think that at times I tend to not release my right arm, like maybe I think that is sustaining the lag. I worked on releasing my right arm and got very nice results. I would like to video my swing to see if this helped my errors from our meeting a few months ago.

Jim S.

What kind of shot do you hit?

Status
Not open for further replies.