Not open for further replies.

TPG

New
1. a functional pivot which provides for
2. correct arm and hand path which allows
3. hands to consistently square the clubface

Erik_K

New
I will also echo the comment of intent in that you need to have some GOAL in mind before hitting the shot.

1) Intent - what do you want to do? Do you understand the D - plane and how you need to swing in order to hit the fade or draw?

2) athletic pivot

3) face control

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Obviously, my signature says it all, and says it so much better than anything else I could say.

"All you have is your hand path, the force along that path, and the torque about that path."

So, let's expand on that....

"The only thing the golfer can do to move the club that hits the ball, is grip it and move it back away from the ball and then down toward then through the ball. As the golfer does that, his hands will have a path and the golfer can apply force along that path, and (or) torque the club while on that path—which obviously will adjust that hand path as a result."

Period, end of story.

That is the single thing that is not only fundamental to the golf swing, as there is no swing without it, it is THE #1 fundamental, THE only thing that matters, THE all-encomansing, all-powerful, single most important detail to the swing and the game.

Suggesting that ANY one RESULT of the above is #1, is misguided at best, and marketing at worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.