October '03- Never Slice Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
How to fix shankers...

and build WORLD-CLASS golf swings

and, oh about a million things about how to teach real golfers AND good players.

EdZ

New
Brain, seriously, I am still waiting to learn something new from you. So if you care to be more specific in what you would teach Stan, I'd love to see some detail.

edz,

please get a new act.....trying to cajole brian into giving you something "new" is getting old....all you want to do is repudiate its newness or claim the concept has been stolen from other noted golf teachers (like mindy blake)....or you hope to get something you can learn and claim its your original idea on another forum....

you gave us something new yesterday by claiming a hole-in-one on a driving range....now that is unique!!!.....please, please. please....please don't be a d**k...

EdZ

New
quote:Originally posted by mikestloc

edz,

please get a new act.....trying to cajole brian into giving you something "new" is getting old....all you want to do is repudiate its newness or claim the concept has been stolen from other noted golf teachers (like mindy blake)....or you hope to get something you can learn and claim its your original idea on another forum....

you gave us something new yesterday by claiming a hole-in-one on a driving range....now that is unique!!!.....please, please. please....please don't be a d**k...

All I want to do is learn and teach people to play better. Brian claims he has something new to offer, but fails to do so.

If you feel I have claimed anything as my own on any forum that isn't, please show me. I give credit where it is due, unlike some.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
This is really silly.

When I posted my articles on here, for the EXPRESS purpose of helping people ED (you didn't patent this) I did so know I would get ripped off by other teachers.

Now I go ahead a post the "fiddle drill" on here, before I wanted to, to prove a point to you, but, you ED, don't get it or give me any credit for usefulness or originality.

The ideas in all of these articles are maybe not brand new....but I will say this:
I am the only one PUBLISHING THEM AND I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO DECRIBES THEM EXACTLY AS I DO AND I AM THE ONLy ONE WHO SAYS ALL THE THINGS I SAY.

But....EDZ....I am glad you post on my forum. Even FOX NEWS bring a liberal in for "debate".....;)

EdZ

New
nope, not high.... and I have NEVER said you aren't good at what you do, just that I haven't seen anything from you that I haven't seen from someone else first... I appreciate you finally acknowledging that.

By all means, I hope you can get more 'truth' out there and help people play better.... I don't disagree with your information, it is one approach to the swing, of which there are several, as long as the ball goes where you want it, you can play right? ;)

"Next month, we will learn to lag the clubhead and really compress the ball through impact, just like the pros. "
"The next article will be up in a couple of days tops...written already"
Is there an ETA for the next article???
Thanks

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Yes...the article AND PICTURES are complete and have gone to the publisher!

I will "put it up" on Sunday Night!

Interesting that all the pictures are stills from video this time...no FAKE poses!

EdZ

This has gone on too long, mate, this thing about Manzella and NEW.

To strike a parallel in Literature (yes, with a CAP)...

Thomas Stearns Eliot said: "Good poets steal, bad poets imitate".

Ezra Pound said: "Make it NEW"

Sure Ed there is nothing new under the sun - many of us know this - we don't need to be told this, by you or anyone, day after day.

Your behaviour is becoming as boorish as Manzella's was supposed to be at FGI. And, you're better than that ...

He's in context, making it new for people, and those of us who are well read know this.

You're not only in Manzella's face, you're getting to be in my face every time I open a thread.

Ed, "the truth was obscure,
too profound and too pure
to live it, you need to explode

in that last hour of need
we entirely agreed
that sacrifice was the code of the road"

Regards

quote:Originally posted by Eagletau

EdZ

This has gone on too long, mate, this thing about Manzella and NEW.

To strike a parallel in Literature (yes, with a CAP)...

Thomas Stearns Eliot said: "Good poets steal, bad poets imitate".

Ezra Pound said: "Make it NEW"

Sure Ed there is nothing new under the sun - many of us know this - we don't need to be told this, by you or anyone, day after day.

Your behaviour is becoming as boorish as Manzella's was supposed to be at FGI. And, you're better than that ...

He's in context, making it new for people, and those of us who are well read know this.

You're not only in Manzella's face, you're getting to be in my face every time I open a thread.

Ed, "the truth was obscure,
too profound and too pure
to live it, you need to explode

in that last hour of need
we entirely agreed
that sacrifice was the code of the road"

Regards
Nice.

Very eloquent.

quote:The new article's PDF is, like this one, too big, so, I will post it in raw form...this evening.

Brian

Maybe this will help?

Tell the person who distills your PDFs to use the "Screen" setting under Custom settings.

EdZ

New
quote:Originally posted by brianman

Ed...you STILL will not admit that MAYBE I have come up with somethings that are new...

why?

Because I haven't seen anything new.... although I did like your right arm extension answer to cdog very much, well put.

And for the others... hey, if you don't like my posts, don't read them. This is a place for debate and discussion. Brian suggests he is the best teacher ever, and that he has new information on the swing. I suggest that he is a very good teacher, but do not see anything to justify his claims of best ever, nor any claims of 'new' information.

I don't think Brian minds me keeping him on his toes, and if he is as good as he says, I welcome him to prove his points or counter others views with thoughtful answers (see any of Martee's posts).

Status
Not open for further replies.