O'Hair leaves swing coach Foley - Brian Manzella response p4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all such a joke.

But, like always, I'll make sense out of it:

1. Nobody cares that Sean likes rap.

2. O'Hair is hitting it lke shit. That's why they all leave.

3. Tiger is doing much better, and may win this week.

4. Bubba Watson is at least partially correct, and it is still a free country.

5. If David doesn't win, I hope Bubba does. If he doesn't win, I hope Fowler does. If he doesn't, I hope Tiger wins by 10 and ends all this crap.

6. Thanks for the mention, Sean.​

Whaaaaaaaat?? I thought Brian said "Tiger is doing much better, and may win this week!" What gives??

Injuries are injuries, and they happen to all athletes. But if you're in that much pain why would you even tee it up at all? I just don't get it. I mean, Tiger is not clueless, he has to know how this comes off looking.

ej20

New
I am sure it's an injury.Tiger is not a quitter.I fear for his career.Four operations already on the same knee....

And if he's learning to hit up with driver and use less effort for the same distance, why does he still always look like he's going balls out on every swing? Especially with a knee made of ground beef, you'd think he'd just be trying to breeze it out there on at least some of his shots. If he's such a student of Hogan I would think he'd have learned something about injuries from that guy. Save those big swipes at it for the par 5's.

Just so I'm on the record, when Tiger had far worse knee issues than he is currently battling (U.S. Open at Torrey Pines) he was still an amazing chipper, pitcher and putter.

Sore knees don't cause chili dips. Different technique causes chili dips.

Just a little insider tip about Bubba...let's just say that because he was very rude to his caddy while at one of the most prestigious golf clubs in the world, he'll never be allowed on that property again.
2nd hole of a casual round, as guest of member: Caddy, plus 3 hcp who couldn't be a better guy: "Where u from, Bubba?" --Bubba:"Florida. Don't ask me any more questions, all right?" Then proceeded to be equally dicky all day.
May his 90 yard banana slice make him have to sign up for a series of lessons.

Last edited:

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Just a little insider tip about Bubba...let's just say that because he was very rude to his caddy while at one of the most prestigious golf clubs in the world, he'll never be allowed on that property again.
2nd hole of a casual round, as guest of member: Caddy, plus 3 hcp who couldn't be a better guy: "Where u from, Bubba?" --Bubba:"Florida. Don't ask me any more questions, all right?" Then proceeded to be equally dicky all day.
May his 90 yard banana slice make him have to sign up for a series of lessons.

Too bad. Sorry to hear it.

Has NOTHING to do with this thread though.

Got me?

Only Tiger knows how bad he's hurting, but he supposedly finishes the US Open on one leg, yet can't finish today. Doesn't look good, Mark O' Meara who knows him as well as anybody says's he's shocked that Tiger pulled out, said he looked good all week.

You have to start to wonder is Tiger a front runner. Can grind out when he's playing well, but can he grind out a 72nd place finish. Ie: if he's not in the hunt to win it, does he roll over. He's always won at no matter what level he's played, now he's in a position where no one is scared of him, and people are flat out whipping his ass, completely different test for him

Status
Not open for further replies.