Trackman data: PGA and LPGA Averages

Status
Not open for further replies.

ej20

New
Hell knows why this is such an anti-Hogan forum. You guys even have problems to admit the obvious.

Cheers
Errr..the reason this is such an "anti Hogan" forum is due to you entirely.Your fanatical fanboyism of the poor man borders on sick and nauseating and Hogan would be rolling in his grave with you being a fan.If he was still alive you would not only be his number one fan but also his number one stalker as well.There are good fans and then there are the scary ones.

Dariusz J.

Errr..the reason this is such an "anti Hogan" forum is due to you entirely.Your fanatical fanboyism of the poor man borders on sick and nauseating and Hogan would be rolling in his grave with you being a fan.If he was still alive you would not only be his number one fan but also his number one stalker as well.There are good fans and then there are the scary ones.

Actually, I am the one who can admit the truth - vide my posts, even in the very thread. I never tried to false the reality, maybe exaggerate with my subjective opinions sometimes which I can admit, but never lied. Never tried to change facts. Never tried to be commited to unproven legends.

Who are you anyhow to judge other people with such a big hatred inside ?

Cheers

Hell knows why this is such an anti-Hogan forum. You guys even have problems to admit the obvious.

Cheers

In so many of you posts, you bring an attitude of impartiality and objectiveness that one would expect from someone looking for "truth".

In some of your posts, you bring an attitude of fortune telling and certainty of how the future "would" have happened. These specific posts are ALWAYS about one subject. Surely the logical Dariusz understands that if other logical minds do not share the same zeal for said subject, they cannot/should not be labeled as "anti subject". Everyone recognizes the brilliant record of the subject, but many choose to leave it at that. There is nothing "anti" about not extrapolating fictional additions to an already brilliant career.

When both versions of Dariusz gleefully run through a thread speaking authoritatively on both science and fiction, it's not a stretch to see why many might confuse what both say as science fiction. Don't undo the exceptional things you know by lumping them with the things you don't know.

For different reasons, I enjoy all your posts, and am glad you continue to exercise our rudimentary language. :) A lot of what you say goes way over my head (a compliment to you), and some of what you say lets me keep a sharp point on my needle. :)

Little known facts about Ben Hogan....

When Ben Hogan looks in the mirror, it breaks because it is smart enough to know not to get in the middle of Ben Hogan and Ben Hogan.

Ben Hogan turns on a night light when he goes to bed. It's not because he's scared of the dark - it's Because the dark is scared of him.

Ben Hogan's tears can cure cancer; too bad he has never cried.

Crop circles are Ben Hogan's way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the f*ck down.

Ben Hogan can slam a revolving door.

Believe it...

Cheers

C'mon Dariusz, you had to at least smile at that. If not, lighten up. It's all in good fun. If you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at.

Dariusz J.

In so many of you posts, you bring an attitude of impartiality and objectiveness that one would expect from someone looking for "truth".

In some of your posts, you bring an attitude of fortune telling and certainty of how the future "would" have happened. These specific posts are ALWAYS about one subject. Surely the logical Dariusz understands that if other logical minds do not share the same zeal for said subject, they cannot/should not be labeled as "anti subject". Everyone recognizes the brilliant record of the subject, but many choose to leave it at that. There is nothing "anti" about not extrapolating fictional additions to an already brilliant career.

When both versions of Dariusz gleefully run through a thread speaking authoritatively on both science and fiction, it's not a stretch to see why many might confuse what both say as science fiction. Don't undo the exceptional things you know by lumping them with the things you don't know.

For different reasons, I enjoy all your posts, and am glad you continue to exercise our rudimentary language. :) A lot of what you say goes way over my head (a compliment to you), and some of what you say lets me keep a sharp point on my needle. :)

Point taken, thanks. I never suspected the "fortune telling" part is so abusive to other forum members, especially taking into account I describe a VERY PROBABLE scenario. If I am to be blamed for being a fan of post-secret Hogan's swing and sometimes add to much flavour to it - let it be. But trying to impose that I would stalk at someone puts myself in a realm of a crazy person that does not respect my reality.

C'mon Dariusz, you had to at least smile at that. If not, lighten up. It's all in good fun. If you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at.

I have a sense of humour, perhaps not an anglo-saxon one. If such a post is written against a person who bends reality - I'd smile. If someone puts it without a single meritoric reason - instead, just to hurt someone's feelings - I will always react. I do not see ANYTHING in this thread that would justify putting Chuck Norris's jokes in the Hogan subject.

Cheers

Point taken, thanks. I never suspected the "fortune telling" part is so abusive to other forum members, especially taking into account I describe a VERY PROBABLE scenario. If I am to be blamed for being a fan of post-secret Hogan's swing and sometimes add to much flavour to it - let it be. But trying to impose that I would stalk at someone puts myself in a realm of a crazy person that does not respect my reality.

I don't see anything abusive or crazy (at least not clinical :)). Like who you like for whatever reason you like, just don't be so surprised if others don't agree. That's it, nothing deeper than that. The minority can sometimes be a fun place to be, just realize it's the minority for a reason. :p

C'mon...am I the only one that finds irony in the fact that a guy from Poland can't take a joke?

What's funny about passion?

Scottsdale-Gun-Club-Santa-550x347.jpg

Dariusz J.

C'mon...am I the only one that finds irony in the fact that a guy from Poland can't take a joke?

Could you be so kind and enlighten a guy from Poland what you mean ? We shall laugh together. Maybe later we shall laugh together when I say a few good jokes about Americans as well ?

Cheers

Dariusz J.

I don't see anything abusive or crazy (at least not clinical :)). Like who you like for whatever reason you like, just don't be so surprised if others don't agree. That's it, nothing deeper than that. The minority can sometimes be a fun place to be, just realize it's the minority for a reason. :p

Tell me about it. I am almost always in minority and got accustomed to it. But opposite to my "minority friends" I have civil courage to speak loudly and clearly that the majority is stupid, if it is stupid.

Cheers

I have a sense of humour, perhaps not an anglo-saxon one. If such a post is written against a person who bends reality - I'd smile. If someone puts it without a single meritoric reason - instead, just to hurt someone's feelings - I will always react. I do not see ANYTHING in this thread that would justify putting Chuck Norris's jokes in the Hogan subject.

Cheers
Dariusz
What you responded to above is also a branch of irony. Irony doesn’t travel well in cyberspace, especially when it’s also tasked to traverse a cultural divide. I’m English, my wife and her family are Danish and both sets characterize each other’s sense of humour as, well, dismal to say the least.
I always look forward to your posts. I have full respect for a guy who writes with authority and smarts in his non-native tongue, I really do. I’m reasonably fluent in Danish, but the thought of writing with any conviction in Danish? No chance. When one’s sense of humour is, shall we say, non-linear, it can sometimes be perceived as sarcastic, unnecessarily harsh or biting or just downright rude, but I don’t sense that in any of the posts in this thread, save for guys who respond when you lash out at perceived slights. Nobody’s making fun of you in any nasty or mean-spirited way; granted, they may be having a little chuckle at your expense viz a viz your Hogan fascination, but that’s about the sum of it.
Keep posting, Throw in a couple of funnies from your home country, just to keep everyone on their toes and perhaps we’ll all learn more than just the golf swing on this forum.
Regards
OLIVER

Last edited:

Dariusz J.

Dariusz
What you responded to above is also a branch of irony. Irony doesn’t travel well in cyberspace, especially when it’s also tasked to traverse a cultural divide. I’m English, my wife and her family are Danish and both sets characterize the other’s sense of humour as, well, dismal to say the least.
I always look forward to your posts. I have full respect for a guy who writes with authority and smarts in his non-native tongue, I really do. I’m reasonably fluent in Danish, but the thought of writing with any conviction in Danish? No chance. When one’s sense of humour is, shall we say, non-linear, it can sometimes be perceived as sarcastic, unnecessarily harsh or biting or just downright rude, but I don’t sense that in any of the posts in this thread, save for guys who respond when you lash out at perceived sleights. Nobody’s making fun of you in any nasty or mean-spirited way; granted, they may be having a little chuckle at your expense viz a viz your Hogan fascination, but that’s about the sum of it.
Keep posting, Throw in a couple of funnies from your home country, just to keep everyone on their toes and perhaps we’ll all learn more than just the golf swing on this forum.
Regards
OLIVER

It is very easy to say the above verses (neverthelles I am grateful for them a lot, thanks) when you are in neutral position. Imagine hypothetically that some asshole says : "Am I the only one that finds irony in the fact that a guy from Denmark can't take a joke?" without further explanations - how would you feel ? Would you be just happy and ready to make jokes ?
It is not my fault that I was born as a Pole. I regret that my countrymen spoilt the most wealthy and powerful land in Europe and let neighbour assholes (the same neighbour assholes that the famous King John Sobieski rescued against Turkish invasion a century before !!!) take everything 2 centuries later. It is not my fault that my countrymen did a lot of dirty deeds when they succeed to escape from the communist regimen after 1945 and probably stole much more than all other emmigrants taken together. But do not make me tell you jokes as e.g. the most famous monument of history in the USA are remains of Mayflower lavatory still not emptied.

Cheers

It is very easy to say the above verses (neverthelles I am grateful for them a lot, thanks) when you are in neutral position. Imagine hypothetically that some asshole says : "Am I the only one that finds irony in the fact that a guy from Denmark can't take a joke?" without further explanations - how would you feel ? Would you be just happy and ready to make jokes ?
It is not my fault that I was born as a Pole. I regret that my countrymen spoilt the most wealthy and powerful land in Europe and let neighbour assholes (the same neighbour assholes that the famous King John Sobieski rescued against Turkish invasion a century before !!!) take everything 2 centuries later. It is not my fault that my countrymen did a lot of dirty deeds when they succeed to escape from the communist regimen after 1945 and probably stole much more than all other emmigrants taken together. But do not make me tell you jokes as e.g. the most famous monument of history in the USA are remains of Mayflower lavatory still not emptied.

Cheers
Dariusz,
I must admit, you kinda lost me along the way there, old boy.
I was just trying to reassure you that there really is no deep-seated malice or spite on this site. Believe me, if there were you wouldn't see me here.
Really just trying to make you feel a bit better - 'Tis the season, after all.
Have a super holiday season and a happy, healthy and prosperous 2012.
Regards

ej20

New
Actually, I am the one who can admit the truth - vide my posts, even in the very thread. I never tried to false the reality, maybe exaggerate with my subjective opinions sometimes which I can admit, but never lied. Never tried to change facts. Never tried to be commited to unproven legends.

Who are you anyhow to judge other people with such a big hatred inside ?

Cheers
No you never lie,you just exaggerate.

The hate is coming from you,I'm just having a bit of fun at your Polish stubborness.

I think there is a quote that sums up Polish traits....stubborn like a mule and drink like fish. :)

Dariusz J.

No you never lie,you just exaggerate.

The hate is coming from you,I'm just having a bit of fun at your Polish stubborness.

I think there is a quote that sums up Polish traits....stubborn like a mule and drink like fish. :)

Yep...add also naive as a child. There is a famous saying we Poles often use: "A Pole is wise but after an event".
No it is not hatred from my part, it is regret, sometimes big regret, sometimes silly regret.
BTW, it is not I who chase other people's posts and use every opportunity to humiliate the opponent. I never bear a grudge longer than 10 minutes and often forget the forum names of persons who I had an argument with a while ago.

If I was a Pole, I'd find that really insulting.

Well, we Poles sort of accustomed to insults. We are good when they need our help, later on they treat us like a dirt. Historia magistra vitae est. But again - "A Pole is wise but after an event". And so on.

Cheers

Dariusz J.

Imagine what would have happened if Sobieski had let the Turks win...;)

...and imagine if he allied with the Turks. There will be no need now to create such artificial "creatures" as e.g. the European Union is. ;)

BTW, it is a very unknown fact that when these countries that Sobieski defended made Poland disappear from the map 100 year later the Turks (whose victories Sobieski stopped) when announcing foreign ambasadors always said "Polish ambassador has not come this year". Imagine that.

Cheerss

Jim Kobylinski

Super Moderator
This thread got completely derailed. If you want to argue Hogan please open a new thread, this back and for with Dariusz is getting tiresome and keeps getting threads off topic. Both Dariusz and his responders are equally to blame, try to be aware going forward to not hijack threads.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.